Broward County Slip and Fall Case Records - Main Index
Below are the slip and fall lawsuits filed in Broward County, Florida listed by day, month and year. Simply click on a link to see a summary of the case for the chosen day. On the case page, you will find detailed information about the facts of the case including the names of the parties, and their lawyers, the compensation the plaintiff is seeking for his or her damages, and the case style.
November 2016 Cases
October 2016 Cases
September 2016 Cases
- Price Choice Supermarkets Being Sued For Negligence In Slip-and-Fall Case
- Woman Sues Restaurant For Fall From Elevated Booth
- City of Ft. Lauderdale sued for Boat Ramp Incident
- Man Hospitalized After Trip and Fall In Ft. Lauderdale Parking Lot
- Wax Paper On Whole Foods Floor Leads To Lawsuit
- Woman Sues The Isle Casino for Bathroom Slip and Fall
- Telstar Condominium Sued For Negligence After Ankle Injury Occurs
- Husband and Wife Sue Publix for Negligence After Slip and Fall
- Man Sues Three Companies After Chair Fall
- 7-Eleven Sued For Negligence After Slip and Fall
- Sunshine Cleaning Systems Sued After Trip And Fall
- Tenant Slips And Falls Due To Landlords Negligence
- Woman Sues TGL 305 After Slip and Fall
- Man Falls Through Floor In Two Georges Restaurant
- Suntrust Banks Sued For Negligence After Trip and Fall
- Trip and Fall On Cracked Sidewalk in Sawgrass Mills Mall Leads To Lawsuit
- Pembroke Commons Sued After Trip and Fall In Handicapped Parking Space
- Young Kidz Academy Sued After Trip and Fall
Source: Broward County Official Clerk of Court Records.
More Site Features:
Need Help? Can't find what you are looking for or you would like to report a problem? Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. Your feedback is appreciated.
These resources are provided by Florida governmental agencies. We do not verify or provide an opinion on any piece of data, and we make no warranty or guaranty about any of the information that you find on our site. Data is sometimes entered poorly, processed incorrectly and is generally not free from defect. This information should not be relied upon as definitively accurate. Before relying on any data this website supplies, it should be independently verified. We are not in possession of nor do we have access to secure or private financial information.
Finding Legal Information Made Easy. BrowardLegalDirectory.com.