AFFIDAVIT OF IDENTITY FOR REMOTE ONLINE NOTARIZATION
XXXXXXXX, who being first duly sworn, deposes and says that:
1. This Affidavit pertains to certain real property located in Broward County, Florida, described as:
Condominium Unit 106, BEACH Condominium, a Condominium, according to the Declaration of Condominium thereof, as recorded in Official Records Book 22325, Page 5433, of the Public Records of Broward County, Florida, together with all appurtenances thereto, including an undivided interest in the common elements of said Condominium as set forth in the Declaration
2. The Title Agent for this transaction is: XXXX, and their File Number is: XXXX 439.1.
3. XXXX Title Insurance Company (“XXX”) is the title insurance underwriter on this transaction and File Number is: 2939FL-A.
4. My client on this transaction is XXXXX (hereinafter “Client”).
5. The RON Service Provider for this transaction was: notarycam.com
6. I personally know my Client as follows:
A. ( ) I am or have been his / her Attorney and have represented my Client on prior occasions; or
B. ( ) I am the CPA for the Seller and I am handling the FIRPTA issues regarding this
C. ( ) I am the Realtor for the Seller and I personally know the Seller through prior representation of Seller as a Realtor as follows: ______________________________
_____________________________________________________________________ ; and, I also have a long standing relationship with the Title Insurance Agent in this
D. ( ) I am the Title Agent handling this transaction and I have personally known the Seller for _______ years as follows: _______________________________________________.
7. My address and telephone number are: XXXX FL 33021.
8. I attended the remote online video and audio session (“RON”) regarding the sale of the Property during which the Seller signed the closing documents through remote online
notarization. Based upon my previous relationship with the Seller, I hereby affirm and confirm that my Client is the person who appeared in the RON video and executed the closing
9. This Affidavit is given to induce XXX Title Insurance Company to accept a RON Notarization of my Client’s signature based on the confirmation of the identity of my client
by Affiant in addition to the RON Notary’s procedure to confirm the identity of my Client.
9. I understand the nature of an oath and the penalties for falsely swearing to statements made in an Affidavit; and that under the penalties of perjury, the statements
herein are true and correct.
Signature of Affiant
Print or type name of Affiant
STATE OF _______________
COUNTY OF _____________
SWORN TO (or affirmed) and subscribed before me by means of [ ] physical presence or [ ] online notarization, this _____ day of ___________, 2022, by XXXXXXXX, who is personally known to me or has produced _______________________ as identification.
[SEAL] Signature of Notary Public
Personally Known _____
Produced Identification _____________
Type of Identification Produced ____________
This document is a sample Affidavit and should not be used for any residential lease matter. This form is being provided for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. We recommend and urge you to consult with an experienced real estate lawyer for professional advice as each case is unique and the law is constantly changing. All Rights Reserved.
Additional Representations, Warranties and Disclaimer.
UNLESS OTHERWISE MUTUALLY AGREED TO BY THE PARTIES IN WRITING, WE OFFER THIS DOCUMENT AS-IS AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE FORM, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE ABSENCE OF LATENT OR OTHER DEFECTS, ACCURACY, OR THE PRESENCE OF ABSENCE OF ERRORS, WHETHER OR NOT DISCOVERABLE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SUCH EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS DOCUMENT OR THE USE OF THIS DOCUMENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.