A guardianship service can assist you in the legal process of resolving your guardianship matters. A guardianship service provides you with personal counseling, guardian education, and advisement in your guardianship decision(s). Guardianship services may be specific, with some catering to elderly guardianship issues or to children and family guardianship matters.
Broward County Bar Association
Offers a 40 hour professional guardian course
- 1051 Southeast Third Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
- Phone: (954) 764-8040
- Fax: (954) 764-8060
- Website: www.browardbar.org
Personal Care Guardianship, Inc.
- 6278 N. Federal Highway #230, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
- Phone: (954) 610-9621
- Fax: (954) 229-7095
- Website: www.personalcareguardianships.com
Holy Cross Guardian Monitoring Services, Inc.
- 6451 N Federal Highway, #112, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
- Phone: (954) 267-7000; (954) 267-7040
- Toll Free Line: (866) 935-5227
Professional Guardianship Services, Inc.
- 2607 NW 33rd Street, #2108, Oakland Park, FL 3309
- Phone: (954) 608-6418
Broward County Guardianship Association
- P.O. Box 15127, Plantation, FL 33318
- Phone: (954) 797-0672
- Fax: (954) 792-5972
- Website: www.guardiansofsfla.org