Broward Foreclosure Filings Analysis
Below is an analysis of Broward County Foreclosure filings for the week ending February 15, 2013. To find more detailed information about an individual homeowner's foreclosure case you can do a public case search by using this database provided by the Broward County Clerk of Court.
Information compiled from the Broward County Official Records.
Analysis (Updated week-ending February 15, 2013):
- After 3 weeks of rising foreclosure filings, the week-ending February 15th saw a drop to 402 filings from 606 filings for week-ending February 8th. (See chart below.)
- February 8th's 606 foreclosure filings also was the second highest week of filings for 2013 to date. The weekly high for 2013 so far in Broward County of foreclosure filings was 874, posted in week two of January, 871.
- Of the past 15 years, January of 2013 was the fourth highest "January" month for foreclosure filings in Broward County. The upside is that January 2013 was still less than half of the height of January foreclosures of 2009-2010. The downside is that this is the third straight January rise of foreclosure listings. It also is a 5-month high, surpassing the 2,000 mark for the first time since last August.
- February, 2013 starts off with a flourish of filings too, at 1,014 in the first 15 days currently projecting to almost 2,000 filings at the end of the month. The month is well on its way of exceeding the February highs of 2012 (1,499) and 2011 (1,564.)
- February, 2013 looks to be the fourth highest foreclosure filings in Broward County in the past 15 years.
Related Legal Topics:
More Site Features:
Need Help? Can't find what you are looking for or you would like to report a problem? Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. Your feedback is appreciated.
These resources are provided by Florida governmental agencies. We do not verify or provide an opinion on any piece of data, and we make no warranty or guaranty about any of the information that you find on our site. Data is sometimes entered poorly, processed incorrectly and is generally not free from defect. This information should not be relied upon as definitively accurate. Before relying on any data this website supplies, it should be independently verified. We are not in possession of nor do we have access to secure or private financial information. We are not a credit reporting agency and our data does not constitute a consumer report as the term is defined in the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 USC 1681 et seq. (FCRA). None of the information offered by us is to be considered for purposes of determining any entity or person's eligibility for credit, insurance, employment, or for any other purposes covered under the FCRA.
Finding Legal Information Made Easy. BrowardLegalDirectory.com.